MX5 wins HSA 2010 Championship

The venue for motorsport events!

MX5 wins HSA 2010 Championship

Postby bobjacqs » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

At Curborough on Sunday Tony Thomas won the 2010 Hillclimb and Sprint Association championship in his MX5. Why not join us next year?
My blog of Saturday's race - http://wp.me/pRcdo-7h - includes a link to the HSA website which tells you all you need to know about how to get started.
Cheers
Bob
bobjacqs
Addicted to the 5

Postby greg#2 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Well done on your third place Bob, I am still deciding whether to 'productionise' raceworx or not and have a go at the championship as well as terrifying myself in the single seater.

In your opinion, what would she need to make her HSA compliant?

Greg
If you know anyone looking for a bit of unqualified teaching work in the west mids, send them to http://www.firstforeducation.co.uk/cover-supervisors-2/
greg#2
P5 Old school or i talk too much

Postby bobjacqs » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks. Unless you went into the modified production class, you'd have to put the interior back in - the dash, the heater, radio etc etc and the door cards. From memory of your car that would do it I think. I can't remember what tyres you have but they must be from a particular list in the Blue Book (online on the MSA website).

For my part I think I too have to do some things to my car. A final decision is yet to be made by the powers that be, but it looks as though I will have to re-fit the soft top - the argument being that it was fitted as standard when new so should remain. There's also pressure to fit a kite-marked number plate (I've got a stick-on).

Cheers, Bob.
bobjacqs
Addicted to the 5

Postby NickD » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 am

That will be a no then.

Tony's selling his car by the way.
Mazda on Track. Motorsport for Mazdas
Image MOT Motorsport. Tyre and brakes fitting at club meets and elsewhere.
NickD
Destroyer of Trolls

Return to Squealing Tyres