Diecast thread

The section to chat about scale models MX-5 or otherwise. Including details of P5 R\C Racing\Bashing meetups.

Diecast thread

Postby Ludford » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Anyone have any Diecast models?

I've been sperging* about this model I just got from China to everyone I can find, and only I have any interest in it :oops:
It cost me £13 delivered and I think the quality is amazing for what it is.

I used to collect 1/18ths when I was a kid, but spending about £20-£30 gets you pretty bad quality with plasticy bits and paint bubbles. I think I might move to 1/43 like this car as I think you get a lot more quality for around that price point. I didn't actually know high quality 1/43 scale was a thing until I found this person on ebay selling them: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lilyho1981/m. ... pg=&_from=

*To rant with great anger or intensity about pointless minutiae, as someone with an asperger's-related fixation is prone to do.
JDM ek9 civic
Washer fluid delete
Oil pump failure and supporting mods.
Ludford
Addicted to the 5

Re: Diecast thread

Postby chris » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:37 am

I have to admit yes I have many diecast models from when I was growing up , mostly Ferraris, hmmm 250 LM is one of my favorites and of course I have a couple of mx5's.
Most are 1/18 but I have 1/43 too
1.6 1992 s special brillant black K&N 571 4" larini exhaust,BC racing coilovers, Rs Aizawa nose cone

chris
P5 Old school or i talk too much

Return to R\C and Scale Models